How the School Works
A traditional school with a keen eye on the future
Welcome to our school website, we hope you find it useful.
Britannia is a thriving school community where our children are encouraged to take an active part in the running of the school.
Our school aim is to:
teach the children in the way they learn best.
- encouraging each child to attain the highest standard
- making school a fun learning place where children are happy, secure and safe
- providing children with a wide range of opportunities to develop their skills and develop their learning
- helping the children develop independence and self discipline
- acknowledging the positive contributions of everybody and celebrate success through praise and encouragement.
Click on the above to find out.
Britannia Earns the
Eco-Schools Green Flag Award!
Congratulations to Mrs Jordan and the Eco team for achieving the Green Flag award, please see Newsletter for full details.
Reception pupils will be enjoying Christmas singing at 2.30pm in the reception shared area on:
Monday 8th December
Tuesday 9th December
Wednesday 10th December
The final KS1 Shared Reading session for this term will be 3pm Friday 28th November. From January 2015 Shared Reading will take place on the last Monday of each month.