Today we are going to use our storyboards from Monday to help us write up the third and fourth sections of Seth and the Captain - Chapter 2!
You will need:
- Your storyboard
- A plain piece of paper to create a story map
- The lined paper you used yesterday to start writing your story. You might need another piece to continue with today if you run out of space.
We cannot wait to see what you write and will be handing out lots of merits for excellent work.
Today in maths, you will not need your Power Maths book. You will just need a piece of paper, a pencil and some small objects to use as counters e.g. Lego bricks or dry pasta.
Remember to pause the video and have a go at the questions as we go!
Today in Geography, we would like you to have a look at the 'digimap' of Ipswich below and have a go at labelling the OS symbols that are on the map.
1. Print out the map of Ipswich below.
2. Stick the map of Ipswich in the middle of a piece of paper.
3. Look at the map carefully and around the outside of the map label all of the OS symbols that you can see!
(You can use the OS symbol cards from yesterday to help you to label the map!)