Please watch the video below where Miss Casburn creates some of her story map for 'How the Kangaroo and Wallaby got their tails'
You'll need the story map you started on Tuesday, a pencil and some colours to create yours at home!
Today we are going to learn about animals and their offspring (babies).
1. Watch the video with Miss Casburn talking through the learning for today!
2. Look at the first PDF if you want to look again at what Miss Casburn talked about.
3. Open the second PDF. You can print or draw the pictures
4. Match an adult to its offspring, then write a sentence about it below. Use the scientific vocabulary on the PDF to help you with your sentences.
ICT lessons are taught by Mrs Mutimer.
She has sent this message for you:
- Log on to Wonde (using your emoji password in your homework book) and go to Purple Mash.
- Click on the Computing section.
- Click on the red 2Do icon.
- The coding challenge called 'Snail Race' should be set for you
Star jumps - as you jump, count up in your 2s
Now each time you jump, count up in your 3s
Now each time you jump, count up in your 5s
Now each time you jump, count up in your 10s