You have all been working so hard on your stories and we have been so impressed by what we have seen so far. We know lots of you would like a bit more time to finish so we've decided to give you all some more time to finish writing your story of the "Spaghetti with the Yeti" today.
You can watch the video from Wednesday 19th January, to help you complete this task if needed.
If you have already finished you could;
- Read your work carefully through to check it and improve your work adding in words and punctuation using a different coloured pen. You can check for:
- Capital letters and full stops (have you remembered them all?)
- Adjectives (Could you make your story more interesting by adding some adjectives e.g. large, spotted monster instead of just monster
- Past tense verbs (Have you remembered all your -ed suffixes?
- Adverbs (How did George walk up the steep mountain path? - George walked quickly or George walked cheerfully?)
- You could also add some illustrations to your amazing stories.